Internal Audit - (AVP - VP)
UOB - BangkokPosted on
There is 1 applicants(s) for this job
- Manage the annual audit plan
- Lead and supervise the audit team
- Review audit issues and prepare audit reports
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Set up and manage the annual audit plan, staff development plan and the annual budget.
- Lead and supervise the audit team and execute the audit work as planned.
- Review audit issues and prepare audit reports before submitting to Division Head for final review and approval.
- Follow up implementation of all previous audit recommendations.
- Identify / develop the new audit techniques and tools, and update audit manual.
- Coordinate with division head to evaluate the performance of audit team members.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance & Banking
- Minimum 5 years of experience in internal audit or related field and 3 years of experience at management level
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good command of English
- CIA, CFSA, CPIA, CRMA or CPA will be an advantage