Financial Performance Management (Manager - AVP)
UOB - BangkokPosted on
Be the first applicant for this job
- Experience in Performance Management
- Experience in Management Accounting / Finance
- Good command of English
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To assist Management Reporting Team in preparing monthly Management Accounts and Management Reports to strict deadlines, and highlighting any important issues.
- To assist with the preparation of annual budgets, and forecasts.
- To be able to process Budget Control and monitoring.
- Prepare Monthly Performance analysis and presentation package for Management both local and oversea.
- To understand business & possible implications of one of business unit, Institutional Banking, as well as produce a full set of its Management Reporting.
- Assist Business Unit’s financial planning including related budget process by coordinating with budgeting team.
- Create, deliver or support any ad-hoc report as required by Management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics
- At least 6 -10 years of experience in Management Accounting / Finance Accounting in Banking Industry
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Good computer literacy and proficiency in English