Investor Service Specialist
Bangkok Bank - BangkokPosted on
There is 4 applicants(s) for this job
- Analytical minded
- securities Processing
- strong interpersonal
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivery service operations in Security Services Department according to Securities Processing, Settlement, Mutual Fund Supervisionand etc.
- Act as dedicated contact for offshore custody clients as well as network manager to handle queries to global custodian service providers.
- Coordinate with other units of the Bank to respond and help provide solution to clients to strengthen relationship with clients.
- Prepare legal documentation in order to set up relationship with the clients and prepare the fundamental requirements to support client investment in the capital market.
- Handle the asset conversion for clients and ensure smooth transition.
- Prepare market and client’s portfolio analysis, prepare information of the service details, or any assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Marketing
- Experience in wealth management, custodian, treasury operations or related to securities services would be preferred
- Good command in English (TOEIC Score 700 or equivalent)
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Male must be exempt from military service
- Analytical minded person with pleasant personality, strong interpersonal and communication skills