Assistance HR Manager
ATA-IT Co., Ltd. - กรุงเทพมหานครโพสต์เมื่อ
มี 2 applicants(s) for this job
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh coffee & Fruit
- High competitive package
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of human resource policies, procedures and functions.
- Developing and implementing contemporary recruitment methods to attract and retain top quality Candidates appropriate to the position and the company's needs.
- He or she will also be responsible for preparing, updating and maintaining HR records, documents, policies, processes & procedures to meet legislative requirements, as well as developing, implementing and continually reviewing a Performance Management System. The HR Manager will play an advisory role to company.
- Managers on HR matters and provide solutions on HR-related issues, as well as recommend and Implement appropriate HR interventions, providing guidance and advice to managers and staff on Implementation of HR policies.
- He or she will also manage work permit and related processes for foreign employees and liaise with external legal counsel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Psychology, political science or related filed.
- 5 years at least in HR field and good command in English.
- Displays mature, professional and effective personnel communications skills.
- Responsible and trustworthy with confidential information.
- HR Knowledge skill, Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Organisation.